Rabu, 21 Oktober 2009

Archive for the ‘Sean Kingston’ Category
");
//-->


Sean Kingston - Tomorrow LyricsSunday, October 11th, 2009
google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

Sean Kingston - Tomorrow Lyrics
Visions in my head would layAll the plans I had delayedTricks on me my mind will playSee you laying next to me
Wind that shakes the barley treeKurt the only friend of meHe prepared me food and drinksCos’ I will need all my strength
Tomorrow I’m finally coming home tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey what’s one more day to wait
Tomorrow you’ll be back in my arms tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey what’s one more day to wait[One more day]
I’ve been counting all the daysWatching all the seasons changeAnd I no longer have to waitCos’ lmma’ see your pretty face
I meet with this foolish shrinkTries to tell me what to thinkBut I’m wiser than he knowIn one ear + out it goes
How can they say you don’t existWhen I’ve been branded by your lipsNothing they can say or doWill stop me from seeing you
Tomorrow I’m finally coming home tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey what’s one more day to wait
Tomorrow you’ll be back in my arms tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey what’s one more day to wait[One more day]
I’ve been counting all the daysWatching all the seasons changeAnd I no longer have to waitCos’ Imma see your pretty face
Tomorrow I’m finally coming home tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey what’s one more day to wait[One more day]
Tomorrow you’ll be back in my arms tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey what’s one more day to wait
Ohh ooohhh ooohhhooo ohhh
var AdBrite_Title_Color = '0000FF';
var AdBrite_Text_Color = '000000';
var AdBrite_Background_Color = 'FFFFFF';
var AdBrite_Border_Color = 'CCCCCC';
var AdBrite_URL_Color = '008000';
try{var AdBrite_Iframe=window.top!=window.self?2:1;var AdBrite_Referrer=document.referrer==''?document.location:document.referrer;AdBrite_Referrer=encodeURIComponent(AdBrite_Referrer);}catch(e){var AdBrite_Iframe='';var AdBrite_Referrer='';}
document.write(String.fromCharCode(60,83,67,82,73,80,84));document.write(' src="http://ads.adbrite.com/mb/text_group.php?sid=953353&zs=3436385f3630&ifr='+AdBrite_Iframe+'&ref='+AdBrite_Referrer+'" type="text/javascript">');document.write(String.fromCharCode(60,47,83,67,82,73,80,84,62));
(more…)
nuffnang_bid = "72073eecec0258dd2b94c2f3bb3848a0";


Posted in Lirik English, Sean Kingston No Comments »
Sean Kingston - Welcome To Tomorrow LyricsSunday, October 11th, 2009
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

Sean Kingston - Welcome To Tomorrow Lyrics
Everythin’ I have done up to this point has ben for todayAnd now this is tomorrowWe all tryin’ to make it to tomorrow‘Cause we don’t know what tomorrow holds
So I’mma get to you across the worldDon’t worry ’cause it’s only a day awaySo all my people struggling’, making something out of nothin’Just relax and pray ’cause it’s only one day away
TomorrowI’m finally comin/ home tomorrowI just gotta get through todayBut hey, what’s one more day to wait?(more…)
Posted in Lirik English, Sean Kingston No Comments »
Sean Kingston – Why You Wanna Go LyricsTuesday, July 14th, 2009
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

Sean Kingston – Why You Wanna Go Lyrics
It took so long to get here, why you wanna goWhy you wanna leave me, why you wanna goIt took so long to get here, why you wanna goWhy you wanna leave me, why you wanna go
It took so long for you to get close to meNow you wanna go run away girl, away from meI know it’s got to be hard, cause I’m so busyNot to mention many lonely nights, just missing me
Cause there’s nothing better than you by my sideCause ain’t nothing better than you by my sideCause ain’t nothing better than you by my sideCause ain’t nothing better than you by my side
It took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you wanna leave me, why you wanna goIt took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you wanna leave me, why you wanna go
It took some time for to earn your trustI ain’t going nowhere anytime soon you can put that on usGucci, Louie, Rodeo, we gon live it upNow you want to say goodbye girl, and gon mess it all up
Cause there ain’t nothing better than you by my sideCause ain’t nothing better than you by my sideCause ain’t nothing better than you by my sideCause ain’t nothing better than you by my side
It took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you wanna leave me and why you wanna goIt took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you want to leave me, why you wanna go
Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me (girl), forgive meI love you, I love you, I love you (girl), (yes) I love youMy mom say, my pop say, the family, they all sayThey love you, they love you, they love you, they luv u
It took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you wanna leave me and why you wanna goIt took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you want to leave me, why you wanna goIt took so long to get here, why you wanna go (tell me girl)Why you wanna leave me and why you wanna goIt took so long to get here, why you want to go (tell me gïrl)Why you want to leave me, why you wanna go(more…)
Posted in Lirik English, Sean Kingston 1 Comment »
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning On The Dancefloor LyricsTuesday, July 14th, 2009
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

Sean Kingston - Fire Burning On The Dancefloor Lyrics
KingstonLet’s GoHey, hey, heyRed OneHey HeyShawty got that super thingHotter than the sun of south in spainGot me soon as I walked through the doorMy pocket started tickle-ingThe way she dropped it low that thangGot me wanna spend my money on her, her
She get it pop it lock it drop it,That birthday cake,Got a candle, need to blow that crazy flame awayNow take my red, black card and my jewelleryShawty is cool like the fire,Cool like fire
Somebody call 911Shawty fire burning on the dance floorWhoaI gotta cool her downShe won’t bring the roof to ground on the dance floorWhoaShe’s fire burning, fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floorShes fire burning fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floorFire burning fire burning
That body is a masterpieceThe order is one in every hundred yearsBut ain’t no doubt i’m taking it home
Little mama game is about to changeShe’ll be on covers over the world
She get it pop it lock it drop it that birthday cakeGot a candle need to blow that crazy flame awayTake my red, black card and my jewelleryShawty is cool like the fireCool like fire
Somebody call 911Shawty fire burning on the dance floorWhoaI gotta cool her downShe won’t bring the roof to ground on the dance floorWhoaShe’s fire burning, fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floorShes fire burning, fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor
She got that fire in her dance that’ll make them fella’s run aroundHeyNo exit from the dance floor so them boys want moreHeyShe got that fire in her dance that’ll make them fella’s run aroundget outta my way , everybody, sing it nowNo exit from the dance floor so them boys want more
She get it pop it lock it drop it that birthday cakeGot a candle need to blow that crazy flame awayTake my red , black card and my jewelleryShawty is cool like the fireCool like fire
Somebody call 911Shawty fire burning on the dance floorWhoaI gotta cool her downShe won’t bring the roof to ground on the dance floorWhoaShe’s fire burning, fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floorShes fire burning, fire burning on the dance floorThat little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor
Somebody call 911(more…)
Posted in Lirik English, Sean Kingston 1 Comment »

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan